GazMan’s cartoon portraits are incredibly fun and charming! They capture the personality of the person portrayed in a very characteristic style that everyone will love. These works of art make for wonderful gifts, wall art, desktop backgrounds, and more.
- Turnaround time: Two weeks
- Subject options: I DO: Full-colour head & shoulders cartoon illustration, Background colour of your choice, Text can be added (up to 20 words), People, animals, inanimate objects, whatever you like! Couples/multiple characters available for an additional cost.
I DON’T DO: NSFW content, Landscape or background illustration
✦ How it works
- Step 1: Use the dropdown menus to choose what you want your artist to include in the portrait.
- Step 2: After placing your order, we will send you an email to receive the reference photos and direction your artist will need.⚠️ Please check your spam folder if you don’t receive the email within 10 minutes! ⚠️
- Step 3: Submit your reference photos and direction and hold tight! We’ll be in touch via email to confirm the artist is working on the piece, send you a draft for you to review and deliver the finished piece.
Your final work will arrive as a digital image, ready for you to set as social media cover images, profile avatars, desktop backgrounds, mobile device lock screens, and more. We encourage you to print your digital commission through the service of your choice, though we’re happy to send physical prints directly to you as well (see our print options page for more information). Your image, which will arrive as a JPEG, at least 3000 pixels on either side and a minimum of 250 pixels per inch, will be of high enough quality to print in virtually any format.
Got questions? Email our friendly team at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you asap!
✦ About GazMan
Every Saturday when I was a kid, my family and I would go to my grandparents’ house and my Grandad would regularly tell my two sisters, several cousins and me wild, and completely improvised stories featuring weird, wonderful and hilarious characters he’d made up on the spot. Inspired by his inventiveness, mischievous sense of humour and affinity for character creation, I’ve always been drawn to storytelling, jokes and character design. I don’t remember the first time I picked up a pencil, but it’s been my weapon of choice ever since.