Looking for custom cartoon portraits of yourself or your friends? Or perhaps cartoon portraits for your original characters to get your own comic started? Wayne C Spencer will create a personalised cartoon portrait for you that will have everyone you know asking you where you got them! Get your own bold, cartoon portrait today.
These works of art make for wonderful gifts, wall art, desktop backgrounds, and more.
- Turnaround time: Two weeks
- Subject options: No gore. Nothing explicit.
✦ How it works
- Step 1: Use the dropdown menus to choose what you want your artist to include in the portrait.
- Step 2: After placing your order, we will send you an email to receive the reference photos and direction your artist will need.⚠️ Please check your spam folder if you don’t receive the email within 10 minutes! ⚠️
- Step 3: Submit your reference photos and direction and hold tight! We’ll be in touch via email to confirm the artist is working on the piece, send you a draft for you to review and deliver the finished piece.
Your final work will arrive as a digital image, ready for you to set as social media cover images, profile avatars, desktop backgrounds, mobile device lock screens, and more. We encourage you to print your digital commission through the service of your choice, though we’re happy to send physical prints directly to you as well (see our print options page for more information). Your image, which will arrive as a JPEG, at least 3000 pixels on either side and a minimum of 250 pixels per inch, will be of high enough quality to print in virtually any format.
Got questions? Email our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you asap!
✦ About Waynce C Spencer
I’m originally from North Carolina, where I learned to hold a pencil, and took care of lots of different kinds of animals. Eventually, I went to art college, where I majored in comics, and took care of far fewer animals. Professionally, I’ve drawn caricatures in hotels and theme parks, operated a laser, and printed comic books for others, as well as created my own.
Today, I’m a children’s book illustrator, and cartoonist, as well as a dad, and these days I take care of daughters, instead of animals, but I still love to draw cartoons, comics, and dinosaurs.