Leanza’s cartoon portraits are beyond adorable and they reflect the personalities of the people portrayed like no other! With inviting colors and a lot of warmth, these cartoon portraits are bound to delight everyone that sees them! These works of art make for wonderful gifts, wall art, desktop backgrounds, and more.
- Turnaround time: Three weeks
- Subject options: This style is a bust portrait (shoulders/chest and up), maximum of 3 people per image. Simple background is included like the ones in samples; detailed backgrounds are additional. Pets can be added as part of additional background. I don’t draw nudity, gore, anthro, furry, mecha, intricate patterns or details.
✦ How it works
- Step 1: Use the dropdown menus to choose what you want your artist to include in the portrait.
- Step 2: After placing your order, we will send you an email to receive the reference photos and direction your artist will need.⚠️ Please check your spam folder if you don’t receive the email within 10 minutes! ⚠️
- Step 3: Submit your reference photos and direction and hold tight! We’ll be in touch via email to confirm the artist is working on the piece, send you a draft for you to review and deliver the finished piece.
Your final work will arrive as a digital image, ready for you to set as social media cover images, profile avatars, desktop backgrounds, mobile device lock screens, and more. We encourage you to print your digital commission through the service of your choice, though we’re happy to send physical prints directly to you as well (see our print options page for more information). Your image, which will arrive as a JPEG, at least 3000 pixels on either side and a minimum of 250 pixels per inch, will be of high enough quality to print in virtually any format.
Got questions? Email our friendly team at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you asap!
✦ About Leanza
Leanza is a freelance artist from the Philippines. She likes to draw cute and colorful illustrations that put smiles on people’s faces; developing a style inspired by her love of cartoons, anime, and children’s illustration. She is a digital artist and mainly uses Procreate on her iPad, though she is also experienced in Photoshop and traditional media using colored pencils.