Looking for digital pet portraits of your favorite furbaby? Tonada will create a whimsical pet portrait for you in her charming style (and you can be included in the portrait too!). Get a personalized pet painting that does your pet justice and you can’t stop showing off to your friends.
These works of art make for wonderful gifts, wall art, desktop backgrounds, and more.
- Turnaround time: Two weeks
- Subject options: no more than three figures per commission, you can request pets only or have you included in the portrait as well.
✦ How it works
- Step 1: Use the dropdown menus to choose what you want your artist to include in the portrait.
- Step 2: After placing your order, we will send you an email to receive the reference photos and direction your artist will need.⚠️ Please check your spam folder if you don’t receive the email within 10 minutes! ⚠️
- Step 3: Submit your reference photos and direction and hold tight! We’ll be in touch via email to confirm the artist is working on the piece, send you a draft for you to review and deliver the finished piece.
Your final work will arrive as a digital image, ready for you to set as social media cover images, profile avatars, desktop backgrounds, mobile device lock screens, and more. We encourage you to print your digital commission through the service of your choice, though we’re happy to send physical prints directly to you as well (see our print options page for more information). Your image, which will arrive as a JPEG, at least 3000 pixels on either side and a minimum of 250 pixels per inch, will be of high enough quality to print in virtually any format.
Got questions? Email our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you asap!
✦ About Tonada
I am a freelance illustrator and art director from Ukraine, currently living in Cologne, Germany. I enjoy working in digital illustration using Photoshop and Procreate, and traditional media such as ink, pencil, and gouache. I love telling vivid stories through my creations.
There are no reviews yet.