Looking for romantic custom book covers for your novels? Or perhaps you want to have the love story of your life illustrated in a way you can cherish for life? Artsbyannz will create custom book covers for you that people will be mesmerized by. Get a personalized book cover in this charming style and start sharing your story.
These works of art make for wonderful gifts, wall art, desktop backgrounds, and more.
- Turnaround time: Two weeks
- Subject options: May include landscape, people (up to 5 figures so it won’t look too crowded), animals, props, magical elements. May not include NSFW, explicit scenes, high-fantasy creatures, aliens.
✦ How it works
- Step 1: Use the dropdown menus to choose what you want your artist to include in the portrait.
- Step 2: After placing your order, we will send you an email to receive the reference photos and direction your artist will need.⚠️ Please check your spam folder if you don’t receive the email within 10 minutes! ⚠️
- Step 3: Submit your reference photos and direction and hold tight! We’ll be in touch via email to confirm the artist is working on the piece, send you a draft for you to review and deliver the finished piece.
Your final work will arrive as a digital image, ready for you to set as social media cover images, profile avatars, desktop backgrounds, mobile device lock screens, and more. We encourage you to print your digital commission through the service of your choice, though we’re happy to send physical prints directly to you as well (see our print options page for more information). Your image, which will arrive as a JPEG, at least 3000 pixels on either side and a minimum of 250 pixels per inch, will be of high enough quality to print in virtually any format.
Got questions? Email our friendly team at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you asap!
✦ About Artsbyannz
Hi! I’m Ann, a digital artist that specializes in illustrations, portrait and book cover arts. Incorporating whimsical and magical touches on my artworks gives it uniqueness. Using my expertise in Adobe Photoshop and Clip Studio Paint, I make sure to bring out the best I could pull off in an artwork– making it look like it came from a beautiful memory or an unforgettable dream-come-true.