Ja’Lisa’s monochrome portraits shine with a unique light of their own. Their ethereal glow makes it almost impossible to stop staring. These works of art make for wonderful gifts, wall art, desktop backgrounds, and more.
- Turnaround time: Two weeks
- Subject options: Bust portraits/ headshot only, clear photo reference, 1 or 2 color, no animals, no more than two figures per commission,
✦ How it works
- Step 1: Use the dropdown menus to choose what you want your artist to include in the portrait.
- Step 2: After placing your order, we will send you an email to receive the reference photos and direction your artist will need.⚠️ Please check your spam folder if you don’t receive the email within 10 minutes! ⚠️
- Step 3: Submit your reference photos and direction and hold tight! We’ll be in touch via email to confirm the artist is working on the piece, send you a draft for you to review and deliver the finished piece.
Your final work will arrive as a digital image, ready for you to set as social media cover images, profile avatars, desktop backgrounds, mobile device lock screens, and more. We encourage you to print your digital commission through the service of your choice, though we’re happy to send physical prints directly to you as well (see our print options page for more information). Your image, which will arrive as a JPEG, at least 3000 pixels on either side and a minimum of 250 pixels per inch, will be of high enough quality to print in virtually any format.
Got questions? Email our friendly team at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you asap!
✦ About Ja’lisa Yates
Ja’lisa is a freelance artist and illustrator from Virginia. She has a Bachelors degree in Studio Arts, but she focuses on portraiture in the form of digital using Clip Studio Paint with Wacom Intuos pen and tablet.
Alex Mikulich (verified owner) –
I love Ja’lisa Yates’ work! Outstanding! Her realistic monochrome bust portraits captured my personality and she will capture yours. Great work and a pleasure to work with Ja’lisa on ArtCorgi.com. I only have praise and thanks for her artistry and the ArtCorgi team! I highly recommend Ja’lisa Yates to you!