Looking for custom tarot cards to create your own tarot deck? Nuvvola will create custom tarot cards for you in her charming and unique cartoon style! Have you and your friends transformed into fun tarot cards, or turn important moments in your life into meaninful tarot cards to create your own tarot deck.
*Please note this only includes main tarot card illustration and not the back cover of the tarot card.
These works of art make for wonderful gifts, wall art, desktop backgrounds, and more.
- Turnaround time: One week
- Subject options: I can draw anything (if proper references and descriptions are provided) except for: NSFW, mecha, gore. A back design of the card is not included.
✦ How it works
- Step 1: Use the dropdown menus to choose what you want your artist to include in the portrait.
- Step 2: After placing your order, we will send you an email to receive the reference photos and direction your artist will need.⚠️ Please check your spam folder if you don’t receive the email within 10 minutes! ⚠️
- Step 3: Submit your reference photos and direction and hold tight! We’ll be in touch via email to confirm the artist is working on the piece, send you a draft for you to review and deliver the finished piece.
Your final work will arrive as a digital image, ready for you to set as social media cover images, profile avatars, desktop backgrounds, mobile device lock screens, and more. We encourage you to print your digital commission through the service of your choice, though we’re happy to send physical prints directly to you as well (see our print options page for more information). Your image, which will arrive as a JPEG, at least 3000 pixels on either side and a minimum of 250 pixels per inch, will be of high enough quality to print in virtually any format.
Got questions? Email our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you asap!
✦ About Nuvvola
Ciao! My name is Novella, and I’m an Italian Digital artist currently based in the Netherlands. My specialties are Fantasy Illustrations and Character Design, and I have a cute and cartoony art style. My work is 100% digital, but I make large use of textures and brushes that emulate paper and pencils to give my art a more interesting and organic feel. I have 10+ years of experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design. I’ve been a freelancer for 5+ years and love working with diverse projects and clients from different countries!