How Special Requests Work
Most art on ArtCorgi is commissioned using a pre-determined process and set of terms (you can learn more about that process here). Should you like to create your own terms and process, we recommend you submit a special request.
To make a special request on ArtCorgi:
- Browse through our portfolio of artists who offer special requests.
- When you find an artist from whom you would like to commission work, fill out the special request form on his or her page (the form addresses everything from your artistic vision to your desired price point, license, number of revisions, and project deadline).
- When your form is submitted, your artist will get an email containing your proposal and you will receive an email confirming your request has been submitted.
- Your artist will respond to your proposal by declining it, accepting it, or proposing slightly different terms.
- You are free to negotiate with your artist as much as you like via email; once you have established terms that are agreeable to you both, your artist will submit your final terms on our special request contract page.
- We will send a summary of your final terms via email, along with an invoice. As soon as you submit payment for the commission, we’ll give your artist the green light to get started.
- Your artist will create your work and send over drafts for you to comment on as you have specified in your contract.
- Your masterpiece will be completed and delivered (digitally, or via mail, should you specify that you want a physical piece).
- We will pay your artist upon the work’s completion (or at different times, as established in your agreement).